Sunday, February 14, 2010

Vain Valentine Vampires Vapidly Vaporize Vagisil



Well, its Valentine's Day and I'm hungover.
I baked my little valentine an awfully ghetto angel food cake.
either I have a slight retardation when it comes to decorating baked goods or I’ve subconsciously realized that I shouldn’t bother putting effort into decorating something when I know damn well in a couple of hours my beautiful work of art will be digesting in someone’s bowels.
Nevertheless, my cake tasted ‘divine’ (my mom likes to use words like trippy, fab or divine to describe almost anything... this is her rubbing off on me).

Anyhow, heres my VDAY jam.
This song is all that IS Valentines! Freddie Mercury's voice causes my heart to melt into chocolate flavored confectionery sold in a reduced to clear bin on February 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment