Tuesday, April 27, 2010

busy bee

Well Ive been a very busy bee lately, it seems everything is moving in fast forward (all in a positive direction might I add) but it is still greatly overwhelming.

I just got back from Vancouver with my dad and all of this has happened in the past 2 days.

Me, my boyfriend Corbin and my brother Cole have all found a house together its a 4 bedroom and very large im (almost) positive that we got it. The only problem is packing, I have SO MUCH STUFF that I need to get rid of, even looking at my bedroom gives me a headache.

I got a new job which I start next monday, its another cleaning job and its at night so I can still work at the traveloge. the only person I will be working with is Corbin so im pretty excited about that! (he better be a hard worker!)

and my phone has recently bit the dust the screen is broken so i dont know when my new (potential) landlord or boss is trying to get ahold of me I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they are smart enough to just call Corbin's phone!

here is some of my favorite songs lately ive been really into old girl groups, I downloaded all 10 of the Girls in the garage compilation which is pretty fantastic!

You've got to see your mama every night - Kari Lynn

Egyptian Shumba - The Tammys



Patience and Prudence - tonight you belong to me


Wanda Jackson - funnel of love

No comments:

Post a Comment