Thursday, May 6, 2010

NEW HOUSE!



This is just a crappy printscreen from google maps I will take plenty more pictures of the house and the backyard (in all of its heavenly glory) once I am fully settled, which might take all month at the rate im going...
Ive been so swamped with moving into my new house and starting my new job I have no time to just relax and enjoy life.
I am also still sick with a bad cough and taking antibiotics, but my ear infection is finally gone which is a start!
ive been sick for over a week now I guess its because I havent really had much rest with everything thats going on.

1 comment:

  1. "Ive been so swamped with moving into my new house and starting my new job I have no time to just relax and enjoy life."


    But isn't that just a wonderful way to enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete